Dry Scrubber Users’ Association Conference
- Alliant Lansing U4 CDS Operation Update
- Baghouse Filter Optimization Possibilities with Pulse Flow Analysis
- Blast Mitigation and Static Discharge
- Carney’s Point Generating Station Plant Report – Managing Uncertainty
- CDS System for Zhongyang 600,000 tons/yr Coking Flue Gas Cleaning in China
- Cope Generating Station Plant Report – Opportunity Managment
- Dry Scrubbers 101
- The Future of deNOx and Filtration in a Single Technology: Industrial Experiences with Catalytic Filtration
- Failure Modes & Predictive Diagnostics for Atomizer Components
- Guide to the uses of Fiber Reinforced Composites in Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Improving Logan Station Scrubber Performance with Remove Monitoring & Diagnostics
- MerControl SD-Hg: Alternative to Activated Carbon for Mercury Emission Control
- Minimizing Personnel Workload and SDA Hopper Plug-ups by Automated Early Detection of Obstructed Nozzles
- Online Cleaning Devices to Improve Scrubber Performance
- Optimizing SDA Performance through Adjusting Atomizer Spray Flow for Flue Gas Flow Imbalances
- Preventative Maintenance for Dry Scrubbers Through Robotics
Keynote Speaker: Bob Taylor – “Coal as Other’s See It”
Bob Taylor has over 30+ years of experience in the electric power industry with an extensive background in combustible dust, coal, fire protection, occupational safety & health, management systems, and security. Bob recently retired from American Electric Power; however, he continues to be active world-wide in safely handling coal and managing combustible dust. He has served on the PRB Board of Directors since 2002 and was appointed as Chairman of Board of Director twice. Bob is currently serving as Secretary of the PRB Coal Users’ Group.
The 2018 Conference features multiple plant tour choices!
- Tour 1 – Columbia Energy Center
- Tour 2 – Edgewater Generating Station
A special “Thank You” to Alliant Energy and both of our host plants!!!
- January 15, 2018 – Call for abstracts opens
- July 15, 2018 – Call for abstracts closes
- August 1, 2018 – Author Notifications sent
- August 15,2018 – Final papers & presentations due
Other conference topics/events were focused towards:
- Plant Overviews and Scrubber Project Reports
- Function Specific Breakout Sessions
- Technology Specific Breakout Sessions
- Vendor Exhibits & Networking Opportunities
- Sponsored Receptions, Social Events and More!
Register for our 2019 conference!