Latest Conference Info
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO OUR DSUA MEMBERS
Our webinars are complete for 2020 but we will be back in January 2021. Look for more information in your inbox in early January.
2020 Webinars Available on YouTube
Missed a DSUA Webinar due to a scheduling conflict? Couldn’t bring yourself to sit in on the original session due to video conference fatigue? That’s ok, we have you covered! All five of our Webinars are available on YouTube.
DSUA webinar recordings – The CDS, DSI and SDA webinar recordings are available for viewing.
- SDA Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-nyT88yh0&t=1571s
- CDS Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx1hjaZcWUo&t=3s
- DSI Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWOVPBXPb9s
- Performance Optimization Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhY-_Q3vRdM&t=1732s
- Follow-up Q&A Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iL9AXw8hYE&t=19s
- Consumables Webinar Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFUg6UpwEg0
If anyone has any questions for the speakers please let us know and we will be happy to follow up and try to get responses for you!
Thank you to our 2020 Webinar Sponsors
(Click logo to go to sponsor’s website)
2020 In-Person Conference Cancelled – Monthly Webinar Program Planned as Substitute
The DSUA remains focused on the health and safety of our attendees, partners, and conference staff. We all anticipate and enjoy our time sharing, learning, and socializing during conference week. Unfortunately, due to the events related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty of how long quarantine and social distancing guidelines will remain in place, the board has elected to cancel the in-person conference for 2020.
Alternative concepts for the sharing knowledge and operational experiences via a digital remote arrangement are in planning stages. Additional details regarding these webinars will be shared in June with webinars expected to begin in July.
In the meantime, we thank you for your interest and participation in DSUA and look forward to interacting with each of you in a way that allows us all to learn and share with each other, while respecting the health and safety concerns of our current situation.
[June 17, 2020]